Almond Butter Chicken Satay with Slaw
Aug 5, 2020
Looking for a tasty, healthy option to fuel your body for your next workout or for dinner post workout?
Cook time is 20 minutes from start to finish and serves 4!!
Try this delicious recipe!!!
* 2 tbs coconut oil
* 1 lemongrass stalk (inner core only), finely chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
* 5cm piece ginger, finely grated
* 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
* 2 tsp coconut sugar
* 2 tsp tamarind paste
* 2 tbs tamari
* 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
* Juice of 3 limes
* 1/2 Chinese cabbage (wombok), finely shredded
* 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
* 2 kale leaves, finely shredded
* 1/4 cup (35g) sesame seeds, toasted
* 2 tsp sesame oil
* 8 (800g) Lilydale Free Range Chicken Thighs, cut in half
Start Your CrossFit Journey Today!
You might also like
Your Guide to Master the CrossFit Snatch Here is a look at Snatch CrossFit exercises, how to do them, their benefits and so on. There are several different types including the use of…
What Exactly is CrossFit? When you are looking into your exercise options and you are wondering what is CrossFit Training, you may have come across the basic definition that it is constant varied…
OUR TOP 5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP Having trouble getting to sleep? Having trouble getting at least 7-8 hours a night? Waking up from your sleep and still being tired? Everybody knows…